Laguna Beach runs for 8 miles within the city limits. There are actually 30 beaches that exist on Laguna Beach. Some private, some family oriented but they all offer a wonderful experience! Each beach obtains certain activities or amenities that make it popular. Some are known for their great waterspouts or beach volleyball arenas, and some even have tide pools! Depending on the occasion or reason for visiting, there is a beach for everyone to visit. The city itself that surrounds these beaches have many attractions and things to do such as trolley rides, art tours, wine tasting, whale watching, and so much more! Laguna Beach is known for their year round festivals and exciting night life.
http://www.visitlagunabeach.com/things-to-do/beaches/


I have been to laguna beach and it is beautiful. I went in the summer and the waves were huge and there were so many surfers in the water.
ReplyDeleteLaguna beach is one of the places I'd like to visit in the future! Never been out west!
ReplyDeleteI want to go out to California so bad and this beach seems to be perfect for me. Hopefully I'll make it out there someday!
ReplyDelete