This post isn't necessarily about a beach, but a lake that is placed on an island. You may have seen pictures of Lake Hillier on social media sites, but it is the beach that consist of pink waters. It is located right next to the pacific ocean and from afar the pink water contrasted with the bright blue water from the pacific is a beautiful sight. The reason of its pink color is unknown, but scientists think its due to the pigments found in carrots and also salt crusts within the ocean. It causes no human harm to the skin or you body, swimming is completely safe! It is one of the top tourism sites in Australia!
http://hillierlake.com


That's amazing its definitely somewhere I would love to check out and visit. Swimming there would be an amazing experience.
ReplyDeleteLiterally, AMAZING! I've seen this picture before and it is definitely on my bucket list as some place I want to visit. There is so much beauty in our nature! Cool post!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen!
ReplyDelete