Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Boracay Beaches, Boracay Island, Philippines

Yapak Beach is a small intimate island located in the Philippines. It is also known as Puka beach due to the abundance of Puka shells that are used to make jewelry and ornaments. It is one of the biggest tourism beaches in the world with millions of visitors every year! With it's pure white sand and crystal clear water, it also is one of the cleanest and purest beaches as well. Due to the rise in tourism many resorts and hotels have been created in the town located about 30 minutes from the island. Yapak beach is ideal for snorkeling and its marine life. Guests are even provided with motorcycles and small vehicles that transport them to and from the beach from their reside!



http://www.shangri-la.com/boracay/boracayresort/about/

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big "beach person," but I definitely think I'd like it here. Of course, anywhere warm would be nice in this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete