My color source of inspiration was this particular color palette. When scrolling through Pinterest I came across it and it instantly provided a sense of calmness and relaxation. Going along with my blog theme of beaches, I felt it fit in well and I really enjoyed the colors used! I really enjoy how the pallet includes the shades and colors presented even the sand under the water. When viewing this image, it makes me feel like I should be on a beach relaxing!
The blues presented in this image contrast really well. I find it attention grabbing how the sky is a darker, different shade than the turquoise water. I love the gradient from the beginning of the ocean where the sand meets the water to the deeper part of the ocean. It almost provides the feeling that the ocean is never ending and goes far away.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/100697741644602344/

No comments:
Post a Comment